- Joined
- Mar 24, 2022
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Heloo All,
I need some technical help
I am new at this application, I won't make an integration between Wix and 3CX program. I can not find where can I generate the code.
Please note that I am already aware of the link: https://www.3cx.com/docs/wix-live-chat/
It does not help me anything, I still can not generate cod.
I have an open and install program but it does not work for me if I do not have integration.
If someone had experience with a similar issue please let me know.
I need some technical help
I am new at this application, I won't make an integration between Wix and 3CX program. I can not find where can I generate the code.
Please note that I am already aware of the link: https://www.3cx.com/docs/wix-live-chat/
It does not help me anything, I still can not generate cod.
I have an open and install program but it does not work for me if I do not have integration.
If someone had experience with a similar issue please let me know.