- Joined
- Mar 10, 2020
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello,
We are experiencing issues with the live chat plugin in WordPress. When agents login to wordpress and click on Live Chat, the only screen they receive is "Connecting to chat server.."
I attempted removing the plugin and reinstalling, but the issue still occurs. The chat mode is set to Standalone - no 3CX
WP version: 5.9
3CX plugin version: 9.4.1
Anything I can do to further troubleshoot or resolve this issue?
We are experiencing issues with the live chat plugin in WordPress. When agents login to wordpress and click on Live Chat, the only screen they receive is "Connecting to chat server.."
I attempted removing the plugin and reinstalling, but the issue still occurs. The chat mode is set to Standalone - no 3CX
WP version: 5.9
3CX plugin version: 9.4.1
Anything I can do to further troubleshoot or resolve this issue?