Wordpress Plugin Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleD

New User
Joined
May 4, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone, super excited to be here and to give this chat platform a try. I recently added the chat plugin to my staging wordpress site. I have it all configured and was thrilled to see how slick it was.

Here is the only issue I am having.

When i enable the chat in wordpress and have the dashboard open I don't get notice of all of the chats being initiated, nor do they show in history or missed. I ran a test with four people trying to chat at the same time, one of the four would generally be able to connect to me but the others would submit the chat and just wait with no answer.

I wasn't getting notice to answer properly nor did it show in history. I haven't been able to pin point the cause or any type of pattern other than having them open an incognito window would sometimes work.

What can I do to troubleshoot this issue?

take care all
DD
 
Hi @DoubleD,

Can you tell me if you're using the Standalone version or the 3CX version?
 
Hi there, thanks for reaching out. I believe it is the 3CX version from the plugin directory? How can I tell?
 
Hi @DoubleD, if you are using the standalone mode ( Live chat > settings > advanced > Standalone - No 3CX )there is a known issue which drives to issues like that when WordPress admin is opened in multiple windows or tabs. The issue exists even if you are not on Live Chat page in some of the windows. That will be solved in our upcoming release. So till the next release please ensure that you have only one instance of WordPress admin opened.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NickD_3CX
Hi there, so I have confirmed we are using the standalone but none of these items worked for us. I was the only one with an admin window open and I had someone attempt to chat with me and I didn't receive it. They see it fine on their end and can engage but it doesn't come through to the dashboard. Do you know when the release will happen?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon