- Joined
- Nov 3, 2020
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello, I have '3CX Live Chat' installed and running on a WordPress (v5.5.1) website. Sorry for the length of this post but I wanted to get in as many details as possible.
The WP plugin has been installed successfully (version 9.1.0) and has been set to '3CX' under 'Settings' > 'Advanced Features'. A chat can be initiated and run without problems.
However, the issue I am currently encountering is that when I update the 'Live Chat' > 'Settings' in WordPress the settings do not impact the actual Chat feature on the website. For instance, I have the 'Chat Box' set to 30% height yet it did not update from the 50% height. Also, "Required Chat Box Fields" is set to 'Name' now but still the name and email boxes show up. There are other examples.
Also, the welcome messages and other messages are not showing up especially when compared to when I had this installed as 'Standalone version' (at which point the settings were showing up when changed).
I have tried activating and deactivating the plugin and restarting the Apache server with no avail.
There are errors outputting on my browser console which are likely part of this. What would 'undefinedMyPhone' be related to? A Google search for this term and '3CX' specifically return no result.
*****Stars in URL are to block actual domain name. If this will help to a high degree I can provide.
"callus.js:27 GET https://www.*****.com/contact/undefinedMyPhone/c2cinfo?c2cid=websitechat 404 (Not Found)"
"callus.js:27 Response {type: "basic", url: "https://www.*****.com/contact/undefinedMyPhone/c2cinfo?c2cid=websitechat", redirected: false, status: 404, ok: false, …}"
Any thoughts or ideas on what to try to resolve this and allow settings to take effect would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
The WP plugin has been installed successfully (version 9.1.0) and has been set to '3CX' under 'Settings' > 'Advanced Features'. A chat can be initiated and run without problems.
However, the issue I am currently encountering is that when I update the 'Live Chat' > 'Settings' in WordPress the settings do not impact the actual Chat feature on the website. For instance, I have the 'Chat Box' set to 30% height yet it did not update from the 50% height. Also, "Required Chat Box Fields" is set to 'Name' now but still the name and email boxes show up. There are other examples.
Also, the welcome messages and other messages are not showing up especially when compared to when I had this installed as 'Standalone version' (at which point the settings were showing up when changed).
I have tried activating and deactivating the plugin and restarting the Apache server with no avail.
There are errors outputting on my browser console which are likely part of this. What would 'undefinedMyPhone' be related to? A Google search for this term and '3CX' specifically return no result.
*****Stars in URL are to block actual domain name. If this will help to a high degree I can provide.
"callus.js:27 GET https://www.*****.com/contact/undefinedMyPhone/c2cinfo?c2cid=websitechat 404 (Not Found)"
"callus.js:27 Response {type: "basic", url: "https://www.*****.com/contact/undefinedMyPhone/c2cinfo?c2cid=websitechat", redirected: false, status: 404, ok: false, …}"
Any thoughts or ideas on what to try to resolve this and allow settings to take effect would be greatly appreciated, thanks!