Wordpress v 6.4.2, 3cx v20 and LiveChat plugin v10. Icon gray&forbiden

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP1noMendez

Free User
Joined
Dec 21, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Buen dia. Recién acabo de instalar el sistma y configurar un lifechat con las versiones indicadas en el título, pero el icno no aparece activo y al pasar el mause muestra prohibido.

la web https://www.360nity.com/site (directorio de instalación de WP) y asi es la URL que he configurado en lifechat, he probado sin poner /site pero sin resultado. También he leido sobre el tema del certificado SSL y parece correcto, aunque esta firmado por lets encrypt.

Gracias por adelantado.

---

Good day. I just installed the system and configured a lifechat with the versions indicated in the title, but the icon does not appear active and when I move the mouse it shows prohibited.

the website https://www.360nity.com/site (WP installation directory) and this is the URL that I have configured in lifechat, I have tried without putting /site but without result. I have also read about the SSL certificate issue and it seems correct, although it is signed by lets encrypt.

Thanks in advance.
ssl.png
 

Attachments

  • chat.png
    chat.png
    97 KB · Views: 3
SOLVED! To be clear:

1. https://domain.com No WWW, NO folders or /
2. If the site is installed in a folder, just type the domain nor the subfolder like... https://domain.com/site (just works without the /site)

i hope it helps
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us