Yealink - External/Internal Ringtone

Status
Not open for further replies.

james_tech

Silver Partner
Joined
Jun 7, 2022
Messages
37
Reaction score
2
Hi there,

Recently the different ringtone for internal and external calls have stopped working since the latest firmware (96.86.0.72) T53.

1655820518916.png

1655820534297.png
They have 1 Ring Group, and 1 Inbound Rule - this does not change to Ring13 or Ring2 (what is was before I changed it).

Any suggestions?

PBX is on v18u3
 
Hi James,

Are you using a custom template?
 
Hi there,

Yes - I am, but the issue was present before changing to custom (only did this to apply a different Ringer to test it).
 
Yes - I am, but the issue was present before changing to custom (only did this to apply a different Ringer to test it).

Ok, let's avoid custom templates for now - I would suggest to factory reset one of the phones, and revert it to the default 3CX template.

- The ring group should then produce "Ring2" when receiving an external call.
- The ring group should also produce you selection from "Configure default ringtone" when receiving an internal call.

Kindly confirm if this is the case on your end.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,964
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock