- Joined
- Oct 6, 2020
- Messages
- 12
- Reaction score
- 5
I have had issues with several Yealink W60Bs maintaining their registration via STUN. The remote sites also have a T-48S that has no issues maintaining their registration via STUN.
The one thing I noticed is that the phones are shipping with FW version 77.83.0.85. The 'Software' page on the Yealink 3CX site says that the latest supported FW version is 77.83.0.20.
When I try to downgrade the FW on the base it tells me that I already have a newer version and will not let me. I did see another thread on the forum where a user had a similar problem and it seemed like he was able to downgrade and install the older FW on the base.
What am I doing wrong?
The one thing I noticed is that the phones are shipping with FW version 77.83.0.85. The 'Software' page on the Yealink 3CX site says that the latest supported FW version is 77.83.0.20.
When I try to downgrade the FW on the base it tells me that I already have a newer version and will not let me. I did see another thread on the forum where a user had a similar problem and it seemed like he was able to downgrade and install the older FW on the base.
What am I doing wrong?