How to configure Yealink W52P/H, W56P/H for 3CX V15
This guide applies to v15 SP4 and higher.
On this topic
Supported Models: Yealink DECT series and Handsets
- Yealink W52P - final firmware version 220.127.116.11
- Yealink W56P - final firmware version 18.104.22.168
- Yealink W52H - final firmware version 22.214.171.124
- Yealink W56H - final firmware version 126.96.36.199
Step 1: Upgrade to Minimum required firmware
Check that the phone is running the minimum required firmware described above. Read how to check what firmware the phones are running and how to upgrade them in this guide: How to manual upgrade Yealink DECT system.
Step 2: Factory Reset the Yealink Dect system
In case the device has residual settings of a previous configuration the device will have to be reset to factory defaults. To reset the device read review our How to Factory Reset Yealink W52P document.
Step 3: Provisioning a Yealink WP station
Currently, the specific device can only be provisioned as local lan. The SBC and STUN functionalities will be added at a later stage.
- Take note of the phone’s MAC address.
- Navigate to the 3CX Management Console ⇒ “FXS/DECT”.
- Press “+ Add FXS/DECT”.
- Select the Brand of the phone (Yealink).
- From the drop down list select the model.
- Enter the device’s MAC address and press “OK”.
- Select the appropriate “Language” (web interface only), “Time zone” and “Tone Set” which controls the DST settings of the handsets!
- Copy the “Provisioning Link” shown above for future use.
- Navigate to the “Extensions” tab of the desired “FXS/Dect” device to assign the extensions. Press “OK”.
Step 4: Enter Provisioning URL via the Yealink web interface
- Point your web browser to your device’s IP address.
- Navigate to “Settings → Auto Provision”.
- In the “Server URL” field enter your “Provisioning Link” URL.
- Press “Confirm” and then “Autoprovision Now”.
Step 5: Registering the handset
Read the following guides on how to connect handsets to your base: https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/register-yealink-handsets/
- No Alert Info
- No STUN support. Will be added later on 2017
- No SBC support. Will be added later on 2017
- No BLF
- Cannot be configured for multicast paging
- Cannot park on shared parking spaces (SP0), only in parking orbit (*00)