How to configure Yealink W52P/H, W56P/H, W60P for 3CX
This guide applies to v15 SP4 and higher.
On this topic
Supported Models: Yealink DECT series and Handsets
- Yealink W52P - final firmware version 22.214.171.124
- Yealink W56P - final firmware version 126.96.36.199
- Yealink W60P - final firmware version 188.8.131.52
- Yealink W52H - final firmware version 184.108.40.206
- Yealink W56H - final firmware version 220.127.116.11
Step 1: Upgrade to Minimum required firmware
Check that the phone is running the minimum required firmware described above. Read how to check what firmware the phones are running and how to upgrade them in this guide: How to manual upgrade Yealink DECT system.
Step 2: Factory Reset the Yealink Dect system
In case the device has residual settings of a previous configuration the device will have to be reset to factory defaults. To reset the device read review our How to Factory Reset Yealink WP Series document.
Step 3: Provisioning a Yealink WP station
Yealink WP-series can only be provisioned using the manual provisioning method. The general howto for a local LAN setup is outlined here: Yealink WP Series Manual Provisioning.
In case the provisioning method used is Remote STUN or SBC, you will have to configure some additional information in addition to the provisioning guide above:
- Set the “Provisioning Method” to “Direct SIP (Stun - remote)”
- Enter the “Local SIP Port” and “RTP Audio Ports” the remote device should be configured to. This allows to build an inbound NAT on the remote firewall.
Note: Ensure that the firewall has the given ports forwarded to the internal IP of the base station. Also check that SIP ALG is disabled in the firewall. In case there is more than one device behind the same NAT base, 3CX will deliver audio according to your extension’s settings.
- Set the “Provisioning Method” to “3CX SBC (remote)”
- Enter the local IP address of 3CX Session Border Controller in the remote network and the SIP Port used by the SBC (default:5060)
Step 4: Registering the handset
Read the following guides on how to connect handsets to your base: https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/register-yealink-handsets/
- No Alert Info
- No BLF
- No CTI
- No support for Paging Groups (incl. Multicast)
- Cannot park on shared parking spaces (SP0), only in parking orbit (*00)
- In STUN provisioning assign a minimum of 12 RTP ports