How to configure Yealink W52P/H, W56P/H, W60P for 3CX
This guide applies to v15 SP4 and higher.
On this topic
Supported Models: Yealink DECT series and Handsets
- Yealink W52P
- Yealink W56P
- Yealink W60P
- Yealink W52H
- Yealink W56H
Step 1: Upgrade to the Required firmware
Ensure that your DECT device and handsets are running on the required firmware. To check which firmware the phones are running on and how to upgrade them to the required firmware read this guide: How to manual upgrade Yealink DECT system.
Step 2: Factory Reset the Yealink Dect system
In case the device has residual settings of a previous configuration the device will have to be reset to factory defaults. To reset the device read review our How to Factory Reset Yealink WP Series document.
Step 3: Provisioning a Yealink WP station
Yealink WP-series can only be provisioned using the manual provisioning method. The general howto for a local LAN setup is outlined here: Yealink WP Series Manual Provisioning.
In case the provisioning method used is Remote STUN or SBC, you will have to configure some additional information in addition to the provisioning guide above:
- Set the “Provisioning Method” to “Direct SIP (Stun - remote)”
- Enter the “Local SIP Port” and “RTP Audio Ports” the remote device should be configured to. This allows to build an inbound NAT on the remote firewall.
Note: Ensure that the firewall has the given ports forwarded to the internal IP of the base station. Also check that SIP ALG is disabled in the firewall. In case there is more than one device behind the same NAT base, 3CX will deliver audio according to your extension’s settings.
- Set the “Provisioning Method” to “3CX SBC (remote)”
- Enter the local IP address of 3CX Session Border Controller in the remote network and the SIP Port used by the SBC (default:5060)
Step 4: Registering the handset
Read the following guides on how to connect handsets to your base: https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/register-yealink-handsets/
- No Alert Info
- No BLF
- No CTI
- No support for Paging Groups (incl. Multicast)
- Cannot park on shared parking spaces (SP0), only in parking orbit (*00)
- In STUN provisioning assign a minimum of 12 RTP ports