We are pleased to announce upcoming 3CX Introductory and Advanced Partner Training days at the 3CX offices on the 23rd, 24th and 28th and 29th of May and at the Hilton in Manchester Airport on the 30th and 31st May 2013.
We would like to invite all new or active 3CX Partners to attend the training workshops as these events provide the perfect opportunity for all 3CX Partners to learn how to configure, support and sell 3CX Phone System for Windows. The Advanced course gives an in-depth look at the technical side of 3CX Phone System and is aimed at pre-sales and technical support personnel tasked with the responsibility of promoting, installing, configuring, maintaining and supporting 3CX client installations.
To book your seat and for more information, such as the full schedule, topics that’ll be covered and a map of the training location, click on the links below:
- Thursday 23rd May 2013 – Introductory Partner Workshop – Kingston upon Thames
- Friday 24th May 2013 – Advanced Partner Workshop – Kingston upon Thames
- Tuesday 28th May 2013 – Introductory Partner Workshop – Kingston upon Thames
- Wednesday 29th May 2013 – Advanced Partner Workshop – Kingston upon Thames
- Thursday 30th May 2013 – Introductory Partner Workshop – Hilton Manchester Airport
- Friday 31st May 2013 – Advanced Partner Workshop – Hilton Manchester Airport
The training events will take place at:
13 St. John’s Road
Kingston Upon Thames
Hilton Manchester Airport
3CX Partner Training events are always extremely popular and places are on a first come first serve basis so book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. These events are free to all 3CX Partners. You can cancel your booking up to five days before the event at no charge by contacting the organiser.
We look forward to receiving your booking and welcoming you to the events in May!