In this example we will demonstrate how to make a conference call using Yealink VP530.
- Make or Answer a call.
- Press the “Conference” button on the touchscreen.
- Dial the number of the caller you wish to add to the conference call and press “Send” on the touchscreen.
- When the called party answers, press “Conference” on the touchscreen. The call will be added to the conference.
- While in a conference call you can do the following:
- Press the “Hold” soft key to place the conference on hold.
- Press the “Split” soft key to split the conference into two individual calls.
- Press “End Call” on the touchscreen, or the “Cancel” soft key to end the conference call.
A conference with up to three participants (yourself and two others) can be made using this procedure.