• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX v11 Beta = WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant Pro OR Ent

The presence information works in licenses that are pro and higher.

Hello i am french and i am testing 3cx v11
How can i set Distinctive ringing for the 3cx phone, there is no template for 3cx phone ?
I am using snom M9 dect phone and they doesn't support the alert info so i try to find an issue to have Distinctive ringing for internal and external call.
The only issue i find it is to instal 3cx phone on every computer and every extension will use 3cx phone and a snom M9.

Thank's

Does the Snom not have a web interface for you to choose ringtone?

Usually the SIP device cannot distinguish (reliably) between PBX-internal and PBX-from-external calls though, and will treat both as "external" (in the meaning of - call comes from outside the DECT device).

The snom 3xx and 8xx wired phones allow for additional SIP headers in call setup to cause different ringtones. AFAIK the m9 does not support this, sorry.

This is the answer of the snom team and it will never be support for the m9 because of the dect technologie.

But if with 3cx phone i can use distinctive Ringtone it is ok, so can i ?

Nobody can helo with this ?
Thank's

you gave us the answer - the m9 does not.

How can i set Distinctive ringing for the 3cx phone, there is no template for 3cx phone ?

This is the question so i didn't gave you any answer to my question...

Didn't udnerstand you were looking for the 3cx soft phone. I thought it was for the m9.

Yes for the 3cx soft phone because the snom does not like you said...

There is no template for the 3CX softphone. There is "sounds" folder in the directory of where you installed the application where you could presumably change the wave file of "ringing" to something more to your liking, but nothing that allows you to change the ring style based upon a set of parameters.......at least that I can see.

For internal and external call

It is too hard for my english lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramishvohrw
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.