- Joined
- Jan 28, 2020
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
I have a client in Toronto Canada who is using your wordpress live chat plugin and they can not connect to the server in order to use the plugin.
I have tested the functionality of all users who have access to the chat plugin and all of the uses work perfectly when access is from my IP in the USA.
I have attached the console errors that my client in Canada is getting, and for reference I do not receive any error in the console when the IP is from the US.
Please let me know what action I need to take in order to resolve this issue.
Best,
Cameron
I have tested the functionality of all users who have access to the chat plugin and all of the uses work perfectly when access is from my IP in the USA.
I have attached the console errors that my client in Canada is getting, and for reference I do not receive any error in the console when the IP is from the US.
Please let me know what action I need to take in order to resolve this issue.
Best,
Cameron