olá,
Segui como as instruções. Está funcionando apenas em sessões do navegador, onde eu estou autenticado como administrador do WP.
Em outras sessões do navegador, que não estou autenticado no WP o plugin 3CX não está sendo exibido.
"email address is valid" is an issue that we will fix in an upcoming update.
When you are authenticated, you have to search in your site for the callus.js and not the callus tag.
Something is not allowing the callus.js to be registered in your site.
What I can assure you is that all our testings are done with anonymous users. So I do not know if any plugin is not allowing the callus.js to be registered on page.
In the meantime I see a number of errors on your site. It might be good approach to fix also those.
matou a xarada. era um dos meus plugins que estavam bloqueados ou calosos. Desativei vários, depois você vou checar qual deles impactou o callus.js.
Tks!