Error 0x0020 at the power of a conference

itlycoon

Platinum Partner
Joined
Aug 4, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
5
Hi everyone!

I need some help with an error that happening when my client try to start a conference / instantanely reunion, he have an error 0x0020 with a message that say "MCU Connexion Failed".
Before that, the conference worked correctly since a long time.
I can't reboot the system when I want because of the many call that my client have.
I try to contact the support but they want a capture of the same problem with the supportinfo file and I can't make it currently.
And in the forum all the people with the same problem are redirected in the 3CX support so I don't have any informations of this problem.

Thank you for your feelback.

Sincerly
 
@itlycoon if you go on the Admin Console >> System >> Conferencing >> Video >>
Select your region, what is selected there ?
 
It's EUROPE so it's correct, and we don't touch that.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,184
Messages
591,145
Members
165,236
Latest member
TCSET