- Joined
- Sep 13, 2019
- Messages
- 27
- Reaction score
- 25
I have around 14 pages of Fanvil Phones which are all failing to perform Firmware updates to the latest version. So far the only solution has been removing the phone from the network, factory resetting the phone, upgrading the firmware, then re-adding the phone to the network to reprovision. These phones are all provisioning on the LAN and had worked up to this point. Upgrades are mostly x4u's and a handful of X7's going form 2.2.13 to 2.4.7. So far I am not able to upgrade using the 3cx phone system or by accessing the phones web console to upgrade directly from the phones web interface. I super don't want to manually factory reset some 700 phones if it can be avoided.
Any recommendations would be awesome.
3cx Server Windows 16.0.8.9
Server 2019 Standard host.
All phones are on the LAN, no firewalls or Antivirus in play.
Any recommendations would be awesome.
3cx Server Windows 16.0.8.9
Server 2019 Standard host.
All phones are on the LAN, no firewalls or Antivirus in play.