- Joined
- Nov 11, 2019
- Messages
- 42
- Reaction score
- 1
Hi
Are there more than me who have problem with the Grandtream 2130 after the last upgrade of v18.0 (Build 23)?
I use Grandstream 2130 and have tried with FW v1.0.9.135 and the latest v1.0.11.74. and both fails initial provisioning after phone reset.
It was working fine in previous v18 versions.
We use Hotdesking on about 250 phones and *77* logoff/login reprovisioning still works fine but when we factory reset a phone it refuses to provision.
I use SBCs on 5 locations and all are now failing to provision resetted Grandstream 2130 phones. I have some Yealinks but i dont have physical access to those at the moment so I cant try one of those at the moment.

This phone is already registred as a Hotedsking phone so its not a new phone but for some reason it shows up with the IP of the SBC instead of the SBC name and no provisioning occurs.

The correct SBC is choosen on the hotdesk setup of the phone

and the SBC server (Debian) is online on the correct network

I installed a new SBC at the "EUDC" location about a month ago. All phones in that location was then reset and nicely was provisoned fine. I then upgraded to latest v18 and did some *77* tests to see that provsioning was working as it should and all was fine and still are for the *77* hotdesk login/logoff. However, when I reset a phone it does not provision.
I first suspected the last Grandstream firmware as I aslo pushed that one out recently but I have one phone with v1.0.9.135 and it is not provisioning either.
Any ideas or where I can see more in detailed logs what goes wrong?
BR
Per
Are there more than me who have problem with the Grandtream 2130 after the last upgrade of v18.0 (Build 23)?
I use Grandstream 2130 and have tried with FW v1.0.9.135 and the latest v1.0.11.74. and both fails initial provisioning after phone reset.
It was working fine in previous v18 versions.
We use Hotdesking on about 250 phones and *77* logoff/login reprovisioning still works fine but when we factory reset a phone it refuses to provision.
I use SBCs on 5 locations and all are now failing to provision resetted Grandstream 2130 phones. I have some Yealinks but i dont have physical access to those at the moment so I cant try one of those at the moment.

This phone is already registred as a Hotedsking phone so its not a new phone but for some reason it shows up with the IP of the SBC instead of the SBC name and no provisioning occurs.

The correct SBC is choosen on the hotdesk setup of the phone

and the SBC server (Debian) is online on the correct network

I installed a new SBC at the "EUDC" location about a month ago. All phones in that location was then reset and nicely was provisoned fine. I then upgraded to latest v18 and did some *77* tests to see that provsioning was working as it should and all was fine and still are for the *77* hotdesk login/logoff. However, when I reset a phone it does not provision.
I first suspected the last Grandstream firmware as I aslo pushed that one out recently but I have one phone with v1.0.9.135 and it is not provisioning either.
Any ideas or where I can see more in detailed logs what goes wrong?
BR
Per