- Joined
- Mar 13, 2023
- Messages
- 38
- Reaction score
- 4
We have some GRP2602G phones, and I have found that the template in 3cx does not set the first two line keys. You can set them via the phone admin UI (until a refresh of the 3cx settings occurs), but what is shows as Key1 and 2 on the 3cx phone configuration>BLF page actually starts as number 3 on the phone.
This has the effect of showing the phone line twice on the first page and being unable to set the second key as we desire (in this case, a Shared Parking line.)
As an aside, the GRP2602G isn't listed in the 3cx phone list. It has the 2602 (10/100mbit), the 2602P (PoE powered), the 2602W (WiFi). Auto provisioning selects the 2602, which is identical except for gigabit ethernet, and also supporting PoE. Not a big deal, but when I had to set one up manually, I had some issues because I had chosen the P variant. Even if it still uses the same template as the 2602, adding the G to the list might go a long way towards preventing any support calls because of the wrong template.
This has the effect of showing the phone line twice on the first page and being unable to set the second key as we desire (in this case, a Shared Parking line.)
As an aside, the GRP2602G isn't listed in the 3cx phone list. It has the 2602 (10/100mbit), the 2602P (PoE powered), the 2602W (WiFi). Auto provisioning selects the 2602, which is identical except for gigabit ethernet, and also supporting PoE. Not a big deal, but when I had to set one up manually, I had some issues because I had chosen the P variant. Even if it still uses the same template as the 2602, adding the G to the list might go a long way towards preventing any support calls because of the wrong template.