- Joined
- Apr 9, 2021
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 1
I have recently updated 3cx from version 15.5 to the latest version of 16(16.0.8.9) and with that I updated the fw on the GXP 2140 phones to 1.0.11.35.
After this update the ringtone changed on all of the phones. I went back through and attempted to change the default ringtone on all of the phones back to the one they originally had. This worked however only for extension to extension calling. The ringtone has not changed for the main line. I am attempting to find a place to change that ring tone for all of the phones but cannot find a location of where to change it.
I have even tried changing the ringtone from the web interface of the phones and from the physical interface on the phone and none of the changes I make affect the primary call in line.
I am hoping I am missing something easy buy maybe not.
I am more than happy to provide any information you guys need to help me out.
After this update the ringtone changed on all of the phones. I went back through and attempted to change the default ringtone on all of the phones back to the one they originally had. This worked however only for extension to extension calling. The ringtone has not changed for the main line. I am attempting to find a place to change that ring tone for all of the phones but cannot find a location of where to change it.
I have even tried changing the ringtone from the web interface of the phones and from the physical interface on the phone and none of the changes I make affect the primary call in line.
I am hoping I am missing something easy buy maybe not.
I am more than happy to provide any information you guys need to help me out.