• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Solved GRP2601P Phone shows up but cannot assign to extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelearningowl

Customer
Joined
Mar 19, 2020
Messages
22
Reaction score
4
I tried to assign the IP GRP2601P to my PBX but it just wont work. If I plug in the phone it will show up in the phones section but I cannot assign it to a free extension. I can only reject the phone which I dont want to do. I looks like this in the phones section:
1662539524292.png
But if I select the phone it looks only like this:
1662539641244.png
Everything else is not clickable. I reset the phone a few times without any luck, then I uploaded a newer firmware also without any luck. Any idea how to fix this?
 

Attachments

  • 1662539457474.png
    1662539457474.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 6
Upgraded to V18 and did manual firmware update on all affected phones. Now its working, thank you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: JohnS_3CX
Glad to hear, enjoy!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us