iOS and Android apps to open and place call using hyperlink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Ford

Joined
Jul 25, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
I have a client that is looking for a solution where they can "click to call" from a web application that has been developed specifically for them.

Is there a way we can force open the mobile app and enter the telephone number.

Their system has been custom designed, so it can be altered if necessary.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
 
Hi,

I have tried using tcxcallto:// but on Android, it just refreshes the page when clicked.

Charlie
 
Hi,

I have tried using tcxcallto:// but on Android, it just refreshes the page when clicked.

Charlie

Its an iOS Implementation
"For iOS, your client could try to use our custom tcxcallto:// protocol:"
 
Ah yes, apologies.

i'll have to test this with iOS.

Any ideas with Android?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,967
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon