Hi Chris,I'm afraid not but what's the use case here? Practically a website visitor will only have 1 ongoing chat at any given moment so I'm not sure why this would be required.
Ok i'll try,I'm not an expert, but what you could potentially trying the 3CX Live Chat Code Generator.
Run through it 4 times, each time for a new chat box.
The code generated for each chat box should be placed in it's own HTML Element to help with positioning.
Note that the script reference should be common for all chat boxes, not that you upload the file multiple times.
I'll by honest, I haven't tried it myself, but from the little I know this is what I would try.
Not that I know of.Ok i'll try,
So i can't with wordpress plugin?
Thanks
Thanks,Not that I know of.
Creating threads in "Ideas" is only for Gold Partners and customers with large license keys, but anyone with an account can upvote an existing idea.Thanks,
I would suggest in ideas, how can i take privileges?
Thanks
Founded in 2005, when VoIP was an emerging technology, 3CX has gone on to establish itself as a global leader in business communications.