Multiple chatbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lockheed

Customer
Joined
Nov 12, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Hi,

Can i set up 4 chatbox in one site page?
my webmaster said to me it's not possible
Thanks

1636114451441.png
 
I'm afraid not but what's the use case here? Practically a website visitor will only have 1 ongoing chat at any given moment so I'm not sure why this would be required.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lockheed
I'm afraid not but what's the use case here? Practically a website visitor will only have 1 ongoing chat at any given moment so I'm not sure why this would be required.
Hi Chris,

i would set one department per box, i know use case with Cisco Spark ex.
 
I'm not an expert, but what you could potentially trying the 3CX Live Chat Code Generator.
Run through it 4 times, each time for a new chat box.
The code generated for each chat box should be placed in it's own HTML Element to help with positioning.

Note that the script reference should be common for all chat boxes, not that you upload the file multiple times.

I'll by honest, I haven't tried it myself, but from the little I know this is what I would try.
 
I'm not an expert, but what you could potentially trying the 3CX Live Chat Code Generator.
Run through it 4 times, each time for a new chat box.
The code generated for each chat box should be placed in it's own HTML Element to help with positioning.

Note that the script reference should be common for all chat boxes, not that you upload the file multiple times.

I'll by honest, I haven't tried it myself, but from the little I know this is what I would try.
Ok i'll try,

So i can't with wordpress plugin?

Thanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lockheed
Thanks,

I would suggest in ideas, how can i take privileges?

Thanks
Creating threads in "Ideas" is only for Gold Partners and customers with large license keys, but anyone with an account can upvote an existing idea.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon