- Joined
- Aug 4, 2021
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 1
Hi,
I have setup the Live Chat app on my iphone and have installed and setup the plugin on wordpress.
I entered the live chat url into the 3cx settings area and saved this.
I then did a test send from the live chat facility on the website as a pretend visitor and received confirmation email, but no notification on my iphone.
The idea is to receive and respond to the live chat through the iphone app, but no chats are showing at all on there.
Please help
many thanks
Graham
I have setup the Live Chat app on my iphone and have installed and setup the plugin on wordpress.
I entered the live chat url into the 3cx settings area and saved this.
I then did a test send from the live chat facility on the website as a pretend visitor and received confirmation email, but no notification on my iphone.
The idea is to receive and respond to the live chat through the iphone app, but no chats are showing at all on there.
Please help
many thanks
Graham