• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

(SOLVED)V5 SPA-3102 Can't get inbound calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
try this.... mmmm

Two issues... lets have a look
NUMBER 1 - Inbound calls
You said that you are unable to find the location which says 'answer after X number of rings'
Im not too sure at what stage the call isn't being answered...
So in saying that try this... under the config of the SPA3102 go
ADMIN (mode) > ADVANCED (mode)
VOICE (tab) > PSTN LINE (tab)
Under the RED headder 'FXO Timer Values (sec)'
change both text boxes to 0
> VoIP Answer Delay
> PSTN Answer Delay
Changing these to 0 means answer straight away. both these values are in seconds if u want to put a custom thing in there.

POINT 2 - No outbound calls
>> See FIRST POINT on my post here

http://www.3cx.com/forums/categories-1/3cx-phone-system-general-1/cannot-make-calls-via-linksys3102-3473/

Im not copying it again... sorry

Need anymore help please post back!...
Also post your results or any changes to the config you had to make to get stuff working

GOOD LUCK!!!
** also please post logs from the 3CX Management system **

Thanks!

The Ring change part worked.

The outbound call did not work.

But as I was reading over what you had written It made me remember to check that the port setting for the 3Cx and the 3102 were the same, They were not. Changed that and now I am in business.

In a round about way they both DID help. sometimes you just need something to jog your memory.

Thanks again for the help!!

Cjammer

NOW ITS WORKING :D

Thank you Archie

What i did:

1.- Installed Wireshark and put it to monitor like 10 seconds

2.- Made a call from my cellular to 3CX

3.- I look at the wireshark log and filter to see everything coming from my SPA3102 and i look at SessionInitatedProtocol>Message Header>To>

And i found out this: Remote-Party-ID: TelnorLINE <sip:[email protected]>;screen=yes;party=calling

4.- Then on 3CX Lines modified the Source Identification to: Remote PartyID - Calling Party : Display Name | Custom Field | TelnorLINE

5.- Then i can get inbound calls with Caller ID.

hope this helps someone else problem.

Also, if your gateway has a static IP, you could use Contact host part matching your IP:port for the device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchofficees
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.