• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

V15 – Update 5 3CX Linux final, more Admin time savings

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my case, I had a test SIP trunk that wasn't configured correctly. It's been there for a year now, with me intending to get to it sometime.... anyway, today I deleted it, and presto, incoming calls started working.
I have no idea why...

Not too happy about all my phones logo's being overwritten inside my provisioning folder with 3CX's logos with this update...

Figured it out! It's in the FXS/DECT menu when you add a new phone.

Did you also notice the ability to provision multiple extensions to the base? That's huge progress!!

Is there a documented process for migrating from Windows to Linux version while keeping all the config and call logs etc...

Hello @abyte

Please note that you can perform a full backup and migrate from windows to linux. The procedure is the same as migrating a windows installation to another windows installation. The only thing to keep in mind is that if your local IP changes then you need to create a backup WITHOUT license and FQDN and use that backup to re-install. When performing a backup make sure you save it to a non 3CX location as it will be deleted when un-installing.

I'm running 15.0.62928.5 on OVH and can't upgrade the firmware on a Yealink T-26p to 6.73.0.50. There is absolutely no way to find the file to do a manual update (to my knowledge after a few hours of searching). When I select update firmware, 3cx immediately says "Firmware successfully upgraded" but doesn't upgrade. I'm lost for a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.