ZenDesk Server Side Integration
On this topic
3CX provides integration with Zendesk. With this integration when a call comes in the WebClient you will see the contact name and a link icon on the phone screen . When you click on the link you will navigate to the corresponding contact in the CRM. It also allows users to make calls to contacts directly from the Zendesk web interface. In this guide we will take you through the steps required in order to setup your Zendesk CRM with 3CX - server side.
Launching outbound calls from the Zendesk interface is already available using the 3CX Click2Call plugin.
- Login to your Zendesk account.
- Click on the “Settings” icon in the side menu , then click API and select the settings tab. Enable the option “Enable API authentication using an agent's email address and password”
3CX CRM Server Side Configuration
- Login to the 3CX management console > Settings > CRM Integration > Server Side tab.
- Click Add and select Zendesk from the dropdown list.
- Fill in your Zendesk login email , password and and your Zendesk domain part.(ex https://3cx.zendesk.com then your domain part is 3cx)
- Press OK and the integration is complete.