Freshdesk Server Side CRM
On this topic
3CX provides integration with Freshdesk. With this integration when a call comes in the WebClient you will see the contact name and a link icon on the phone screen . When you click on the link you will navigate to the corresponding contact in the CRM. In this guide we will take you through the steps required in order to setup your Freshdesk CRM with 3CX - server side.
Launching outbound calls from the Freshdesk interface is already available using the 3CX Click2Call plugin.
- Login to your Freshdesk account with the account owner
(agents or admins do not have the required privileges)!
- Click on your profile icon on the top right of the screen and select “Profile Settings”.
- On the right side you will see your API key.
3CX CRM Server Side Configuration
- Login to the 3CX management console > “Settings > CRM Integration > Server Side” tab.
- Click “Add” and select Freshdesk from the dropdown list.
- In the API Key field paste your API key.
- Enter the hostname of your freshdesk account - example if your Freshdesk URL is https://abc.freshdesk.com/ put “abc”.