How to factory reset a Gigaset N series
On this topic
Applicable to Gigaset N510, N720
Follow the steps below to factory reset your Gigaset N series device in order to bring back the factory default settings. This must be done before provisioning your Gigaset base station in case the device has residual settings of a previous configuration.
Reset Gigaset BASE station to Factory defaults: N510, N720
- Turn off the device.
- Hold down the “Connect” button on the base.
- Power on the device while keeping the “Connect” button pressed and wait 15 seconds until the “Connect” button start to blink fast.
- Release the “Connect” button and power off the device.
- Your DECT system has been successfully reset
Reset Gigaset Handsets to Factory defaults: R650H Pro
- Press the “Menu” key.
- Navigate to “Settings” → “System” → click “Yes” to reset settings.