In this article we explain how you can upgrade the firmware of one or more Polycom phones in your network from the 3CX Management Console.
- Download the latest firmware available for your phone model from the links below.
- 3CXPhone System Version 12 or later is required.
- Provisioning of phones performed using DHCP Option 66.
Download the appropriate firmware for your phones
- Polycom SPIP320 – FW 3.3.5
- Polycom SPIP330 – FW 3.3.5
- Polycom SPIP321 – FW 4.0.7
- Polycom SPIP331 – FW 4.0.7
- Polycom SPIP335 – FW 4.0.7
- Polycom SPIP450 – FW 4.0.7
- Polycom SPIP550 – FW 4.0.7
- Polycom SPIP560 – FW 4.0.7
- Polycom SPIP650 – FW 4.0.7
- Polycom SPIP670 – FW 4.0.7
- Polycom SSIP5000 – FW 4.0.7
- Polycom SSIP6000 – FW 4.0.7
- Polycom SSIP7000 – FW 4.0.7
Upgrade the firmware
- Go to: %programdata%\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\provisioning\ and open the randomly named provisioning directory. Copy all the contents from the .zip files you have downloaded, into the provisioning directory.
Click on the “Phones” node, and select one or more Polycom phones to upgrade the firmware. Click on “Reprovision Phones”. This will send a reprovision command to the Polycom phone.
- The Polycom will re-provision and load the new BootRom and Firmware files.