We are pleased to announce a 3CX Partner Training event in Thessaloniki, Greece and would like to invite all new or active 3CX Partners in Greece and Cyprus to attend the training event on 23rd and 24th February 2013.
The event will be presented by Sectron Telecom, a 3CX Distributor in Greece at the Hotel Davitel Tabacco in Thessaloniki and will focus on the best techniques for deploying 3CX Phone System.
As 3CX Partner Training events are always extremely popular, places are on a first come first serve basis, so book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. These events are free to all 3CX Partners.
3CX Partner Thessaloniki Event Agenda
Saturday, 23rd February 2013 – 9.30am – 3.30pm
- Introduction and Installation
- Introduction to 3CX Phone System
- Recommended Equipment
- Upgrading or re-installing
- Phones and Extensions
- Intro to Phone Provisioning
- Provisioning Phones Automatically
- Provisioning Phones using MAC Address
- Configuring Extensions
- Configuring Forwarding Rules
- VoIP Providers, PSTN Gateways and Routing Rules
- Configuring VoIP Providers & SIP Trunks
- Configuring PSTN Gateways
- Configuring Inbound Routing
- Configuring Outbound rules
Sunday 24th February 2013 – 9.30am – 3.30pm
- Ring Groups, Call Queues & Digital Receptionists
- Ring Groups
- Call Queues
- Call Center Edition
- Digital Receptionist
- Basic Troubleshooting and Support Options
- Basic Troubleshooting
- Support Options
Book your seat at this event here. We look forward to seeing you in Thessaloniki!