We are pleased to announce the beta of our revamped Outlook and Salesforce integration. This integration goes much further then the previous one. Now you can:
- Launch calls from Microsoft Outlook or Salesforce
- Receive notification of inbound calls with a popup with full contact details (no 3rd party software required)
- Calls are logged as call records in Microsoft Outlook or Salesforce
- Missed calls are logged as well
We plan to support additional CRM applications, and there is also an API available that allows you to easily create integration with other CRM apps. The API is documented here: https://www.3cx.com/blog/tag/api/
The integration runs as a system tray module and requires the 3CX Assistant to be installed. Therefore the installation is packaged with the 3CX Assistant.
Known issues in this current version
- Outgoing calls from sales force to not work for the time being.
- Missed calls section is not able to encode all characters.
- Fix in outgoing calls when using Salesforce
- Fixed concatenation of Outbound call Prefix for Salesforce
- Fixed issue of pop up sent if Caller ID is not sent