We have now tackled most known issues and released Alpha 2 (bulid 3190) of version 7.0:
- Fixed IIS issues on Windows server 2003, Server 2008 both including MyPhone Web interface and IVR.
- Improved version of My Phone User Portal (Voicemail section not implemented)
- Ability to select multiple pre-downloaded prompt sets in the System Prompts page
- Backup and restore v7 to v7 completed
- Backup and restore v6 to v7 completed (with some known issues)
- Fixes in outbound rules logic and interface elements
- Fixed Firewall checker on 64 bit OS
- Make Call / HTTP API is finalized
- Added provisioning for Grandstream GXP2010 & changes to Linksys phone provisioning
- Added Outbound Caller ID display in the Extension and port/trunk status
We have also added some NEW features that were not available on the first Alpha:
- Ability for member in a RingGroup/Queue to contact an external number (mobile) based on a Forward All condition in the extensions forwarding rule
- Added DID or Line inbound routing to the Conference Extension
- Added UK System Prompts
Please let us have your feedback!