In this example we will demonstrate how to make a conference call using a Polycom Soundpoint IP 335.
- Make or Answer a call.
- Press the “Conf” soft key. The first caller will be put on hold.
- Dial the number of the caller you wish to add to the conference call and press the “Dial” button. Once the caller answers, press the “Conf” soft key to add them to your conference call.
- While in a conference call you can do the following:
- Press the “Hold” button to place the conference on hold.
- Press “End Call” soft key to end the conference call. The two other parties will remain connected to each other.
- Press the “Split” soft key to split the conference into two individual calls.
A conference with up to three participants (yourself and two others) can be made using this procedure.