- Make or Answer a call.
- Press the “Confrnc” soft key. The first caller will be put on hold.
- Dial the number of the caller you wish to add to the conference call and press the “Confrnc” soft key. The caller will be added to the conference.
- While in a conference call you can do the following:
- Press the “Hold” soft key to place the conference on hold.
- Press “End Call” soft key to end the conference call.
- Press the “Split” soft key to split the conference into two individual calls.
A conference with up to three participants (yourself and two others) can be made using this procedure.