- Joined
- Apr 20, 2022
- Messages
- 33
- Reaction score
- 3
Hello All,
I'm trying to make an dialer app IVR (Outbound call by 3CX over SIPtrunk) that can recognize DTMF input, but as seen in screenshot it does not register the DTMF input.
When I make a call to the IVR DTMF input is registered.
Call flow apps:
Dialer CFD:
Make call from IVR (906) to Mobile extension (301)
Menu CFD:
Option 1 (Prompt playback 1)
Option 2 (Disconnect call)
Invalid (Disconnect call)
Extensions:
906 (IVR):
Prompt = Welcome
Menu options = none
Destination for invalid or no DTMF input = Send to CFD (Menu CFD)
301:
Forward to mobile number
The SIPtrunk sends DTMF by RFC2833 (see also screenshot of the DTMF event and SDP of initial invite)



Many thanks
I'm trying to make an dialer app IVR (Outbound call by 3CX over SIPtrunk) that can recognize DTMF input, but as seen in screenshot it does not register the DTMF input.
When I make a call to the IVR DTMF input is registered.
Call flow apps:
Dialer CFD:
Make call from IVR (906) to Mobile extension (301)
Menu CFD:
Option 1 (Prompt playback 1)
Option 2 (Disconnect call)
Invalid (Disconnect call)
Extensions:
906 (IVR):
Prompt = Welcome
Menu options = none
Destination for invalid or no DTMF input = Send to CFD (Menu CFD)
301:
Forward to mobile number
The SIPtrunk sends DTMF by RFC2833 (see also screenshot of the DTMF event and SDP of initial invite)



Many thanks