- Joined
- Aug 23, 2018
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 2
Hi,
3CX console (v16.0.5.622) informed me recently that my Fanvil X4G phones had unsupported firmware.
I was using v2.10.1.6836. Attempted to upgrade to v2.12.1.7297.
So far this has bricked three different phones. I have tried using push from console and manual upgrade from phones web admin page.
I have had no previous issues with firmware upgrades using either method.
Phones have disappeared from 3CX console and an attempt to logon to web page generates an HTTP 500 error.
Two still respond to ping, one doesnt. These phones are at a remote site.
Is there any known problem with this firmware or a compatibility issue with the server version?
Advice welcome.
3CX console (v16.0.5.622) informed me recently that my Fanvil X4G phones had unsupported firmware.
I was using v2.10.1.6836. Attempted to upgrade to v2.12.1.7297.
So far this has bricked three different phones. I have tried using push from console and manual upgrade from phones web admin page.
I have had no previous issues with firmware upgrades using either method.
Phones have disappeared from 3CX console and an attempt to logon to web page generates an HTTP 500 error.
Two still respond to ping, one doesnt. These phones are at a remote site.
Is there any known problem with this firmware or a compatibility issue with the server version?
Advice welcome.
