- Joined
- Jun 13, 2017
- Messages
- 423
- Reaction score
- 254
I've ran into this a few times and I feel like there has to be a way around it.
The user has a Polycom VVX 401 at a remote location connected via an SBC. Last night I factory reset the phone with the intention of reprovisioning it. But after the reset and it boots up, I'm kicked to a page that simply reads: Default admin password is in use. Change the password.
The only way I know to get past this is to have someone locally touch the phone and enter a new password which is a major annoyance.
Does anyone know a way around this?
Polycom VVX 401 with FW 6.4.1.2280
The user has a Polycom VVX 401 at a remote location connected via an SBC. Last night I factory reset the phone with the intention of reprovisioning it. But after the reset and it boots up, I'm kicked to a page that simply reads: Default admin password is in use. Change the password.
The only way I know to get past this is to have someone locally touch the phone and enter a new password which is a major annoyance.
Does anyone know a way around this?
Polycom VVX 401 with FW 6.4.1.2280