Voicemail Transcription 3CX V20 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandbar7418

New User
Joined
Apr 2, 2024
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I am trying to setup voicemail transcription on an on-premise 3CX V20 install with a pro license, I was following the documentation here and when I got to step 2, I logged into the admin panel, went to System -> Voicemail but couldn't find anything in regards to voicemail transcription (see screenshot), any help here is appreciated.
Screenshot 2024-06-06 113545.png
 
Thank you Charles_3CX, I wasn't able to find that information looking through the documentation here or here, did I miss something obvious while looking for it?
 
Thank you Charles_3CX, I wasn't able to find that information looking through the documentation here or here, did I miss something obvious while looking for it?
No problem, I'm glad to assist.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,146
Messages
590,949
Members
165,164
Latest member
albertpugo02