amoCRM Server Side CRM
3CX provides integration with amoCRM. This integration allows showing the contact record or account record on inbound calls, create a new contact directly from the amoCRM web interface and creating notes with the call history of the contact or account. In this guide we will take you through the steps required in order to setup your amoCRM with 3CX - server side.
Launching outbound calls from the amoCRM interface is already available using the 3CX Click2Call plugin.
- Login to your amoCRM Account. Go to “Settings”> “API”. Note down your API key and your amoCRM domain.
3CX CRM Server Side Configuration
- Login to the 3CX management console > Settings > CRM Integration > Server Side tab.
- Click Add and select amoCRM from the dropdown list.
3. Enter the URL provided (You can see this on the address bar after you login). Ensure you enter https:// before the FQDN.
Enter the email address you used to register your account
Copy the API key from Settings > API to API Key text box.
4. Press OK and the integration is complete.