ConnectWise Server Side Integration
On this topic
3CX provides integration with ConnectWise CRM. With this integration when a call comes in the WebClient you will see the contact name and a link icon on the phone screen . When you click on the link you will navigate to the corresponding contact in the CRM. In this guide we will take you through the steps required in order to setup your ConnectWise CRM with 3CX - server side.
Launching outbound calls from the ConnectWise interface is already available using the 3CX Click2Call plugin.
- Login to your ConnectWise portal and on the top RIGHT corner click on the puppet. From the dropdown select “My Account”.
- Click on API Keys tab and press the “+” button. In the Description field enter a description, for example: 3CX Connectwise CRM Integration. Click save.
- This action will generate public and private keys. These will be displayed only one time so make sure they are saved immediately.
3CX CRM Server Side Configuration
- Login to the 3CX management console > Settings > CRM Integration > Server Side tab
- Click Add and select ConnectWise from the dropdown list.
- Enter the company name - this is the ConnectWise global company name. Retrieve your public and private keys from the previous step and insert them in their respective fields. In the domain field, enter your portal URL, for example “staging.connectwisedev.com”