Bitrix24 Server Side CRM
On this topic:
3CX provides integration with Bitrix24. With this integration when a call comes in the WebClient you will see the contact name and a link icon on the phone screen. When you click on the link you will navigate to the corresponding contact in the CRM. In this guide we will take you through the steps required in order to setup your Bitrix24 CRM with 3CX - server side.
Launching outbound calls from the Bitrix24 interface is already available using the 3CX Click2Call plugin. To get a match with Bitrix24, the incoming caller ID must be EXACTLY the same as saved in the Bitrix Database. This means that your local contacts should be saved in NATIONAL format (without the international prefix) and avoid the use of brackets, commas, dashes and spaces.
- Login to your Bitrix24 portal account and click on the menu icon on the top left corner.
- Go to the “Applications” section and select Web hooks.
- Click on the “Add Web Hook” button and select the “Inbound web hook” option
- Enter a name and description. From the access permissions options then select the CRM and Lists checkboxes. Press Save when done.
- A code will be displayed, along with a REST call example URL. The URL will look like this:
Then, in order to get the Web Hook URL to use in the 3CX configuration, you need to remove the final “profile” part, as follows:
3CX CRM Server Side Configuration
- Login to the 3CX management console > Settings > CRM Integration > Server Side tab.
- Click Add and select Bitrix from the dropdown list.
- In the Web Hook URL field, insert the Web Hook URL generated in the previous step. In the Domain field insert your Bitrix24 domain.