In case 3CXPhone (Android or iOS) causes an unexpected problem, follow this procedure to sent logging information from your device to the 3CX Support Team.
3CXPhone for 3CX Phone System on iOS
You can get crash logs on iOS devices by connecting with iTunes.
- Synchronize your iOS device with iTunes.
- Depending on which operating system you have:
- Mac OS: go to Library > Logs > CrashReporter > Mobile Device > your iPhone’s name
- Windows 7/8: Go to C:Users% username%AppDataRoamingApple ComputerLogsCrashReporterMobile Device<your iPhone’s name>
- Delete any crash logs from the folder.
- Launch 3CXPhone and reproduce the problem.
- Synchronize your iOS device again with iTunes.
- Go to the same location mentioned in point (2) above and zip up all the logs.
- Send an email to email@example.com including phone model, iOS version, and a description on how to reproduce the problem.
3CXPhone for 3CX Phone System on Android
When the 3CXPhone closes unexpectedly, you should see the following message:
“The application 3CXPhone for 3CX Phone System (process com.tcx.sipphone) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again”
- Tap the “Report” button
- Put a description in the field provided to help us understand what happened
- Enable the checkbox “Include system data” and press Send
The support information will go directly to the Google Play Store and will be reviewed by the 3CX Support Team.