3CX Phone System Version 9 features the ability to easily change your IP Phone’s LCD display language network wide or on a per phone basis. For Aastra phones, the procedure is as follows:
- Download the required language packs from the Aastra website that are applicable for your phone model. Extract the contents on your desktop
- Open the 3CX Management console -> Settings -> Phone Provisioning -> Firmware -> Add firmware and add the language files in the firmware folder
- Click on the Phones page and double click on the Phone entry you would like to update
- Click on the Phone Provisioning tab and select the desired phone display Language. In this example we will update the LCD of the Aastra phone to German. Select German from the dropdown list and press OK.
- Go to the Phones page, select the Aastra phone entry and click on Reprovision Phones. The phone will re-provision and load the selected language file.