3CX Phone System Version 10 features the ability to easily change your IP Phone’s LCD display language network wide or on a per phone basis. For Cisco phones, the procedure is as follows:
- Download the required language packs that are applicable for your phone model from here.
- Open the 3CX Management console -> Settings -> Phone Provisioning -> Firmware -> Add firmware and add the language files in the firmware folder
- Click on Extensions and double click the Cisco phone you would like to update.
- Click on the Phone Provisioning tab and select the desired phone display Language from the available list of languages. Press OK to save changes.
- Go to the Phones page, select the Cisco phone entry and click on Reprovision Phone button. The phone will re-provision and load the selected language file.