We are very pleased to announce upcoming 3CX Product and Advanced Product Training days in London and Manchester this February! We would like to invite all new or active 3CX Partners to attend the training workshops as these events provide the perfect opportunity for all 3CX Partners to learn how to configure, support and sell 3CX Phone System for Windows. The Advanced course gives an in-depth look at the technical side of 3CX Phone System and is aimed at pre-sales and technical support personnel tasked with the responsibility of promoting, installing, configuring, maintaining and supporting 3CX client installations.
To book your seat and for more information, such as the full schedule, topics that’ll be covered and a map of the training location, click on the links below:
- Monday, February 16th 2015 – 3CX Product Training – London
- Tuesday, February 17th 2015 – 3CX Advanced Training – London
- Thursday, February 19th 2015 – 3CX Product Training – London
- Friday, February 20th 2015 – 3CX Advanced Product Training – London
- Monday, February 23rd 2015 – 3CX Product Training – London
- Tuesday, February 24th 2015 – 3CX Advanced Product Training – London
- Thursday, February 26th 2015 – 3CX Product Training – Manchester
- Friday, February 27th 2015 – 3CX Advanced Product Training – Manchester
The training events will take place at:
|3CX Offices Unit 2, St John’s Mews 13 Kingston upon Thames KT1 4AN London United Kingdom||Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel Hale Rd Hale Barns WA15 8XW Altrincham United Kingdom|
3CX Partner Training events are always extremely popular and places are on a first come first serve basis so book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. These events are free to all 3CX Partners. You can cancel your booking up to five days before the event at no charge by contacting the organiser. We look forward to receiving your booking and welcoming you to the events in February!