With V15, we have made it possible to link customers (existing and potential) to your reseller account so as to make ordering renewals and upgrades easy. Further benefits are:
- Partner points are automatically assigned to your account.
- Get free support for those linked customers (in future, support will be linked to licence keys).
- Check the status of your customer installations from the portal.
- Renew or upgrade customer keys with the click of a button.
Customers who are not linked to a reseller account will be able to purchase maintenance directly from 3CX.
How to link an installation to your account
It’s easy – during installation, enter your partner ID at the licence activation step. Alternatively you can do it from the management console. You can find your reseller ID in the top right corner of your partner portal (https://customer.3cx.com).
Linking a customer from the management console
- Login to Management Console
- In the dashboard, check the “Reseller” section in the “Information” box. If the install is not linked, then it will show “Not Linked – Link”.
- Click on the green label and enter your reseller ID.
Linking a customer during installation
In this case you can specify your reseller ID in the “Registration Details “ step.
Link your leads or prospects to your account
If you generate leads from your website, email or simply by talking to people, you can have those leads auto assigned to your account by ensuring that your prospects downloads 3CX from your personal Reseller ID link. Just replace the [ID] field in the URL with your Reseller ID.
PBX express installs: – https://pbxexpress.3cx.com/?resellerId=[ID]
Make sure to remove the brackets [ID] in the URL, see below for an example URL:
https://pbxexpress.3cx.com/?resellerId=123456 – 123456 is the Reseller ID
We suggest you promote this link on your website as well in your email signature. Every time a customer downloads using this link, the lead will be automatically yours!