Version 12 BETA is no longer available for download. To download the updated version click here.
We are pleased to announce the release of the latest 3CX Phone System v12 Beta build 30899.165.
New Features and Changes in 3CX Phone System 12 30899.165
- Improved DNS resolution for VoIP Providers that use SRV records
- Updated 3CX Phone System Secure SIP / TLS implementation.
- If you use Windows Server 2008 R2 64 bit, you need to install Visual C++ redistributable from here before you perform the service pack update.
- Added HTTPS for Abyss Web Server 64 bit only (full 3CX Phone System Uninstall and re-install is required)
- Fixed issues within 3CXPhone for Windows
- Added company name to the Phone book
- Added a new option in Phones Page – Force Reprovision. This will reset and reprovision IP Phones
- Fixed bug in outbound rules
- Added chat support for 3CX Phone for Android
- Added Conference support for 3CX Phone for Android
To download this update, simply log in to the 3CX Windows Management Console from Start > All Programs > 3CX Phone System > Windows Management Console and navigate to the 3CX Phone System Updates node > 3CX Service Packs / Updates.