We are pleased to announce the release of the latest 3CX Phone System v12 Beta build 30899.165.
New Features and Changes in 3CX Phone System 12 30899.165
- Improved DNS resolution for VoIP Providers that use SRV records
- Updated 3CX Phone System Secure SIP / TLS implementation.
- If you use Windows Server 2008 R2 64 bit, you need to install Visual C++ redistributable from here before you perform the service pack update.
- Added HTTPS for Abyss Web Server 64 bit only (full 3CX Phone System Uninstall and re-install is required)
- Fixed issues within 3CXPhone for Windows
- Added company name to the Phone book
- Added a new option in Phones Page – Force Reprovision. This will reset and reprovision IP Phones
- Fixed bug in outbound rules
- Added chat support for 3CX Phone for Android
- Added Conference support for 3CX Phone for Android
To download this update, simply log in to the 3CX Windows Management Console from Start > All Programs > 3CX Phone System > Windows Management Console and navigate to the 3CX Phone System Updates node > 3CX Service Packs / Updates.
- Download 3CX Phone System Version 12 Beta from http://downloads.3cx.com/downloads/3CXPhoneSystem12.exe
- Download 3CXPhone for Windows from http://downloads.3cx.com/downloads/3CXPhoneforWindows125.msi
- Demo Key: SAOY-3LMW-U3OT-GLJV
- Check out the new 3CX Phone System 12 User Manual (PDF)
- Give us your feedback and comments in the 3CX Forums and on our Facebook Page.