3CX is pleased to announce a new release of 3CX Voice Application Designer, version 3, build number 3821, designed to work with 3CX Phone System 11. This new version includes bug fixes, improvements and new features such as the ability to play audio generated with Text to Speech and the ability to create a deployment package.
- New VAD function “REPLACE”, allows replacing text with another text.
- New VAD function “REPLACE_REG_EXP”, allows replacing text matching a regexp with another text.
- Text to speech functionality using Microsoft Speech APIs.
- Create Deployment Package functionality.
- The EMailSenderComponent leaves the server credentials empty when they are not specified.
- Licence activation issue: when activating a 3CX VAD key on the same PC where 3CX Phone System is installed, it will no longer change 3CX Phone System to the free edition. This fix now requires that the VAD is launched with admin privileges.
- Record component now supports saving a file using absolute paths.
- E-mail sender component now supports sending attachments using absolute paths.
- File management component now supports using files with absolute paths.
- Now the URI property in the WebInteraction Component is an expression, so it can be dynamically created.
- Now the URI and WebServiceName properties in the WebServicesInteraction Component are expressions, so they can be dynamically created.
- Project file version moved from 1.0 to 1.1 and added automatic changes to WebInteraction and WebServicesInteraction components in order to treat current values as constant string expressions.
- The Expression Editor now shows help about VAD function fields.
We look forward to your feedback!