In Progress 3CX Central Monitoring for Resellers

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by DocTechAZ, Feb 23, 2018.

In Progress 3CX Central Monitoring for Resellers 5 5 41votes
5/5, 41 votes

1. ZaheZone

Hi,

Have you actually released the beta version yet? I have completed the form several days ago, but heard nothing yet.

2. jofer

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DocTechAZ

if you have already filled out the form, message me on google hangouts, and i will pass along beta access account details, masterxbkc@gmail.com

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    jofer likes this.
  4. ZaheZone

Thanks, I have sent you a message

5. DocTechAZ

Not seeing it, Hrm??

Message me your gmail address here, and i will counter add you.

6. ZaheZone

Just msged you.

7. ZaheZone

Any luck?

8. DocTechAZ

New features added to the beta in the last day include:
    Ability to disable dashboard alarms for a set time
    A page to inventory all your SIP Trunks and Gateways
    Updates to the alarm thresholds

And yes ZaheZone finally made contact with us.

9. DocTechAZ

Dashboard view on a 27 inch monitor with 1920x1080 res and a fully populated server list in our network operations center.

Attached Files:

bravad likes this.
  10. techdummy

techdummy New Member

I have just filled out the form, sorry for the delay.

11. jofer

12. DocTechAZ

13. Brian Buell

We are a 3CX Partner interested in monitoring software like many of you. We were interested in having a look at what this application might do for us. We filled out the form and received an introduction call from Brent the developer. He was friendly and helpful and established our account on the phone. After a few minutes we had access to PBX Monitor and was able to enter our first server for monitoring.

We started with 10 servers. We found the application handled them with ease and gave us immediate access to the most important details of each server on 1 page using the Dashboard.

We found the real power of its monitoring capabilities when we loaded up the page. We now have 23 server on the Dashboard and it dynamically update the screen based on error thresholds. If there is an issue it pops to the top and is colored yellow or red.

If there was only the Dashboard that would be enough to consider using this application. The Dashboard is just the beginning, There is also lots of great information pulled from the servers and displayed in meaningful ways. I love that I can see the Availability Status of all Extensions on the "Extension Screen" the way 3CX used to show them to us.There is a lot to explore and we have just scratched the surface but PBXMonitor shows promise for Partners managing multiple 3CX installs.

We have been using PBXMonitor for about a week. We have had great interaction with Brent and we are encouraged by the immediate feedback we get from the Dashboard.

I would encourage 3CX Partners that have multiple 3CX Servers to evaluate PBXMonitor for themselves. There is a lot of critical information in one place that you currently couldn't see any other way.

14. Brian Ward

I have also messaged you on hangouts but not received a response yet.

15. DocTechAZ

Your not the first one to say so, there seems to be a glitch going on there, i will message you my phone number momentarily.