• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX VAD v15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Any new news on VAD for V15? You mentioned a deadline, may we know when that deadline is?

Thanks.

Hi @enriquev,

We expect to release it with the SP6 of v15.

Kind regards.

Hi Ernesto,

Is there an ETA for SP6?

Thanks

No, but it will be soon, as it's the next service pack...

What is the latest 3CX version that support 3CX VAD?

Last edited:
Hi @spring,

Currently it's 3CX v14, but the release of the new version for v15 will be very soon.

Kind regards.

Hi @spring,

Currently it's 3CX v14, but the release of the new version for v15 will be very soon.

Kind regards.

The problem is, you're now not releasing VAD as part of SP6!! And it will be 'soon'.....

Hi @supplenta,

We just released the alpha, we hope to be able to include the VAD in the beta, we're giving the final touches to it... Please be patient, migrating the VAD for v15 has been a huge effort, and we need to test it properly.

Kind regards.

Hi,

That's great news.

Is the SP6 Alpha available for download?

Hi @atakacs,

The 3CX v15.5 beta includes the ability to execute voice apps created with the VAD. The VAD will be released very shortly.

Kind regards.

First post.....

Is there an update when VAD will be released for version 15? We are evaluating the free version (Debian) and need to evaluate VAD in order to get Pro version to determine if Call Center feature set will fit our needs to replace our current PBX.

Thanks,

Jim

Hi Jim,

We were expecting to release it this week, but being Thursday I think it will be the next...

Kind regards.

Hi Jim,

We were expecting to release it this week, but being Thursday I think it will be the next...

Kind regards.
Any update to when VAD will be released?

Thanks,

Jim

Hi Jim, in any moment, we're finishing the documentation... Please be patient, we're very close. Thanks.

Reactions: DA Support
I hope very close means before end of next week. Finger crossed. My 2 customer required urgently.

Hi - I know you asked for patients, just asking again.

Thanks,

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.